HIS PLA - 1,75 mm - Natural - 500 gCode: 515
Product detailed description
HIS PLA (High Impact Strength) - This type of filament provides improved thermal resistance and high impact resistance. 3D filaments HIS PLA achieve thermal and mechanical properties similar to ABS filaments and offer an alternative to styrene-based materials. It doesn‘t contain any odorous substances, doesn‘t require a closed chamber. It doesn‘t achieve such shrinkage as ABS and yet meets the high demands of 3D printing. Its special strength characteristics are then obtained by a heating process at a temperature of 110-120 °C, depending on the wall thickness (3mm - about 20min).
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced as well as beginning users
- Glossy surface after print
- Does not floss
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- High impact and mechanical strength
- Material comparable to ABS
- Very easy to print
- Can be annealed
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 210-250 °C
- Bed temperature: 40-60 °C
- Material flow: 95-105%
- Retraction: ± 5 mm
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s
Be the first who will post an article to this item!