ASA - 1,75 mm - 850 g - WhiteCode: 407
Product detailed description
ASA is an ideal material for printing details exposed to weather conditions. In addition, ASA is chemically resistant, temperature-stable and has antistatic properties. Like ABS, it‘s a petrochemical material, but due to the lack of butadiene in its composition, it‘s characterised by significantly less shrinkage, which is much easier to print.
- Good adhesion between layers
- Material for advanced users
- Matt-finish after printing
- Does not floss
- High accuracy of printed part dimensions
- High impact strength and mechanical strength
- Resistance to UV radiation and weather conditions
HOW TO PRINT?
- Recommended print temperature: 220-250 °C
- Substrate temperature: 80-120 °C
- Material flow: 100-103 %
- Retraction: ± 5
- Nozzle diameter: >= 0.1 mm
- Print speed: 30-80 mm/s
Be the first who will post an article to this item!